Many financial advisors are analytical types, not slick salesmen. They’re uncomfortable with smooth-talking sales tactics and aggressive “closing”. But if you can’t sell, you’ll never make a penny as a financial advisor.
Fortunately, selling doesn’t have to mean extorting prospects until they submit and hire you. There’s a way to sell without feeling manipulative. It’s called storytelling.
If you tell the right story, you win your prospect’s attention, trust and their business without feeling like you sold them on anything.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to tell better stories to win more clients. Want to stop being ghosted by prospects and win more clients than your smooth-talking competitors? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How a financial advisor got to $1B under management without a website, social media or thousands of clients. (6:21)
- Why cavemen were better marketers than most financial advisors. (9:17)
- Why no one cares about your stock market analysis unless you make it emotional. (11:21)
- The “Screenwriter’s Secret” to being remembered, standing out and attracting clients. (11:49)
- How simple stories and an eBay account lead to a 6200% ROI for two amateurs—and how you can use their secrets to win more clients. (14:47)
- 3 obvious elements every good story needs (miss one of them and prospects will ignore you). (17:36)
- The “Luke Skywalker Mistake” which makes people hate your stories and lose trust in you. (19:03)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Ready to learn even more about becoming the successful financial advisor you know you can be? Check out these resources: