Most financial advisors are good at their craft, but aren’t great at generating leads and turning them into clients. There’s one sweet-sounding alternative to generating leads: Buying them.
But buying leads won’t jumpstart your business. In reality, it can torch your reputation, flood your schedule with follow-up and lower your income–even if you make a buck or two in the short-term.
In this episode, you’ll find out the 4 reasons why buying leads is bad for your business–and how to actually get the leads you need to build the business you want.
Ready to stop being a nobody and become a trusted advisor serving grateful clients? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why buying leads puts you in the passenger seat of your own business. (7:20)
- What bank robbers can teach you about lead generation. (9:25)
- 2 ways lead generation companies will screw you–even if they’re “nice” people. (12:40)
- Why you won’t find millionaires on lead lists—and where to find them. (18:13)
- How “fake millionaires” can clog up your schedule, burn your money and ruin your business. (19:07)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Ready to learn even more about becoming the successful financial advisor you know you can be? Check out these resources: