Richard Viguerie, American conservative figure and pioneer of political direct mail shares his insights and expert experience into the world of direct marketing. He’s 84 years old, still works 10 hours a day, hates sleep and is always excited to wake up in the morning.
You’re also going to learn about the famous ‘Four Horsemen of Marketing’ strategy which Richard has used for greater impact, influence, and contribution.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Introduction to Richard Viguerie (1:00)
- Huge fundraising lesson from direct marketing genius Dick Benson (6:25)
- The importance of reading classic marketing material in a modern age (11:10)
- Read THIS book 7 times if you want anything to do with advertising (12:30)
- The difference between a good and GREAT copywriter (13:05)
- Third Force Organizations (16:20)
- Why there’s no such thing as ‘shortage of money’, only shortage of big ideas (18:45)
- The law of failure: why the majority of people give up too easily (19:25)
- Viguerie’s Four Horsemen of Marketing (20:10)
Enjoy today’s show and take a look inside the mind of one of the true experts in direct marketing.
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.