Fundraising for the church can bring people, opportunities and talents together in many different ways.
In today’s Donor Doctor show, Rev Dr Elizabeth Foss shares her insights into how she has successfully used fundraising to support the faith and bring a community together.
- Connecting with people through your mission (3:30)
- Mindsets and motives of giving (5:20)
- The importance of asking when it comes to fundraising (11:10)
- Facing inevitable blowbacks (14:50)
- How to use a powerful fundraising story in your letter(17:10)
- Tip to make you a more engaging communicator (18:20)
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.