In today’s episode, Joe takes a bold leap into the realm of leadership and organizational behavior as he explores the concept of an ownership mindset in the agribusiness world.
Learn from real-life examples and discover the four key behaviors that set apart exceptional ag industry leaders. From future focus to productive skepticism, join us as we challenge top executives to assess their own demonstration of an ownership mindset.
If you're ready to unlock the secrets of effective leadership in the agribusiness sector, tune in now.
- Explore real-life issues of an ownership mindset [00:01:10]
- How an ownership mindset is future-focused [00:05:28]
- Why interrogating bold ideas with skepticism is a must [00:06:55]
- How to operate with financial frugality with sense [00:09:29]
- Learn the correct ownership action, shovels over sticks [00:12:38]
- Questions to ask about your ownership mindset [00:15:14]
If you are interested in connecting with Joe, go to LinkedIn: