In this episode, join us as we explore the pressing issue of succession planning and its far-reaching impact on companies of all sizes. From struggling through the complexities of leadership transitions to overcoming barriers and pitfalls, Joe brings you the expert advice and strategies you need to succeed.
Discover how succession planning can bring stability and continuity to your business, while engaging your talented team and creating opportunities for growth. Plus, learn why timing is everything when it comes to effective succession planning, and why waiting until the last minute can be a costly mistake.
Tune in now and equip yourself with the skills to tackle succession planning head-on.
- The #1 Struggle for Small to Mid-Market Food and Agribusiness Leaders [00:00:30]
- The biggest mistake in succession planning [00:05:46]
- Understanding the Numbers Isn't Enough: Key Traits for Success in Business Roles [00:08:43]
- How to resist over engineering process and assess potential successors [00:12:20]
- Who is ready to take charge? [00:14:08]
- Discover the main pitfall in succession planning [00:18:22]
- How to resist the urge to indulge the “NaySayers” [00:20:31]
- Determining readiness and creating a development plan for potential candidates [00:23:44]
If you are interested in connecting with Joe go to LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joemosher/
Or schedule a call at www.moshercg.com