Being a “fire-fighter” works — until it doesn’t.
If you’re just tackling reds right in front of you, you’re thinking in the short-term, and you're not improving as you go.
But there’s a better way.
And it’s called working on capability. It makes your business easier, quicker, faster, and generates bigger, proven, and repeatable results for your business.
And in today’s episode, I reveal how capability can help scale your business.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why the “Get The Job Done” mentality materializes in 2 harmful trade-offs for your business (2:54)
- How focusing on your capacity—and not your capability—creates unpredictable and unrepeatable results (5:44)
- The simple way to manage a product recall with “capability building” (6:35)
- Why “KMR” could sabotage your company culture, training, and knowledge (there’s even insurance products for “KMR”) (10:17)
- How to never rely on on a single, herculean department pulling long hours to get the job done again (11:58)
- Why measuring productivity by how many hours your employees worked doesn’t guarantee your M&A integration is going to work (13:44)
For more about Joe Mosher, go here: