Storing processes in the minds of your senior leaders is a huge risk for your business. What would happen to your firm if those leaders leave the company?
You don’t have to imagine, I’ll tell you: Essential knowledge is lost, leaving the rest of the organization without clear direction or guidance. This results in confusion, mistakes, and decreased efficiency.
Not only that, it leaves your company vulnerable to foreign attack.
If your senior leaders are poached by the competition, they can easily “steal” your current processes — and you’ve lost the ability to function as a company.
In today’s episode, I reveal how to build processes for your own business, reducing the complexity of your integration. You’ll also discover a stupid simple way to undertake due diligence on a potential acquisition.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Fight Ready” method to reduce the complexity of your integration (1:07)
- How executing M&A integration highlights more profitable opportunities than any SWOT analysis ever could (3:25)
- The simple way to thoroughly investigate a potential acquisition by building your own “process house” (3:48)
- Why creating standard operating procedures during an integration cannibalizes precious time, money, and energy (7:40)
- Enhance your product line, introduce new customers, and cut costs by establishing “SOP’s” (13:08)
For more about Joe Mosher, go here: