In this episode, Jeremy and Joshua share their personal experiences of seeking therapy to improve their communication skills, overcome childhood trauma, and break free from harmful patterns of behavior.
From the impact of absent parents to the challenges of being a people pleaser, Joshua and Jeremy open up about their own struggles and how therapy has helped them navigate life and relationships.
Tune in as they discuss the importance of self-awareness, the journey of personal growth, and the lessons they've learned along the way. Get ready to expose and expand your understanding of therapy in this enlightening episode.
Show highlights include:
- The importance of being great in all areas of life [00:56:00]
- How therapy can transform leaders and lead to personal growth [00:02:33]
- How curiosity fuels a journey to self-discovery [00:05:40]
- The struggle of navigating life without a male figure [9:30]
- Why is it important to set boundaries? [11:40]
- An important lesson in becoming an effective communicator [00:12:55]
- How employee retention can lead to operational inefficiencies [00:20:07]
- Can therapy lead to better business communication? [00:27:17 ]
- Surround yourself with the best and expect excellence [00:30:11]
There are 3 reasons you’re not buying more rental properties or doing more fix and flip deals: Either you don’t know how to evaluate and analyze properties, you need help getting more finances, or you don’t know how to harness the riches of fix and flips. The Expose Society helps you with each of these problems, so you can buy more real estate with fewer headaches. Join The Expose Society today by going here: https://TheExposeSociety.com
Find us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSVgdCTHyKJSQwq5MS7Lb0A
Number to text for Live Show Reminder: 786-730-4336