Have you ever felt like God (or the universe) was trying to send you a message? Or felt that you could be doing more to those less fortunate than you achieve their goals? That’s exactly what happened to Sammy Ortiz and his wife a few years ago, when a wrong turn led to a life-altering experience, leading him to begin teaching entrepreneurship to underprivileged youth in their local area.
In this episode, Sammy Ortiz joins Jimmy to discuss how you can change the life of those in your community by teaching skills that might be second-nature to you, the best way to start an organization that enriches your community, and the essential skills and mindset for starting a business.
- How a wrong turn can completely change the direction of your life (4:30)
- No matter what business you’re in, this is one of the most important things you can do to separate yourself from the competition (6:40)
- Don’t try to help anyone before you’ve taken this crucial first step, or you may do more harm than good (10:16)
- If you underestimate how important these specific things are, you may alienate your audience from the start (13:55)
- This is the most important ecosystem to consider for a thriving business (16:54)
- Learning this critical lesson can free you from a life that you hate (20:33)
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.