As promised, this week we’re back to finish our interview with MMA athlete and Entrepreneur, Simon Chang.
In this episode, Simon talks about the real struggles of entrepreneurship, working in a relationship as a couple – and making it work, plus a bunch of tried and true social media tips to market your business better.
Tune in and enjoy the show!
- The real day-to-day struggles of Entrepreneurship nobody likes to talk about (2:00)
- How to make working with your partner work (2:30)
- Tried and tested tips for using social media effectively for your business (5:20)
- What it really means to work ON, not IN your business (8:45)
- How to build the right team for your business (10:30)
- Light up your life: An Alternative attitude towards life that’ll make your path brighter (16:15)
- Stress-relieving strategies for entrepreneurs (19:20)
- Tips for starting a new business today that you haven’t heard a thousand times already (20:20)
Find out more about Simon’s work here:
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.