If you’ve ever thought Entrepreneurs are a lot like fighters, you wouldn’t be far from the truth. To survive and thrive, Entrepreneurs must fight, persist and takedown obstacles in front of them while guarding their own body – just like a fighter would.
They need to follow a well thought out strategy to succeed. Without one, they run the risk of losing the battle completely!
Today’s guest is Simon Chang.
He took his fighting passion and turned his MMA club into an Entrepreneurial success.
In this episode, Simon shares some of the common traits between being an entrepreneur and being an MMA athlete that you can start applying to your business and life today.
- A hobby into a business: How Simon gave himself a fighting chance and turned his passion into a thriving business (2:30)
- Tips on finding a great business mentor (3:45)
- How Simon used ‘knock-out’ marketing wisdom to get more students through the door (6:00)
- How to find your true purpose – and how to use it to effortlessly grow your business (6:40)
- The #1 thing to skyrocket your success in both business AND life (15:25)
- Can entrepreneurs really have work-life balance? (16:45)
Find out more about Simon’s work here:
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.