How does a family go from barehand backyard steel bending to one of the most well-established global brands?
In part one of today’s episode, I’m talking with John McLemore who’s family-established business has done exactly this. Built on tradition, the McLemore family business has over 45 years of history behind it – and just like the famous saying goes ‘success leaves clues.’
Today, John shares some of his best advice for building a long term innovative business with world-class customer service.
- Startup Business Reality: Taking a leap of faith and going all-in (4:00)
- The most powerful piece of advice for any startup business owner (8:45)
- How to use innovation to grow your business to the next level (10:30)
- How to really listen to – and give – your customers what they want (15:00)
- The truth about copycats and ‘me too’ products (18:45)
- The irresistible power of storytelling, and how to utilize it (19:30)
- The optimal marketing budget for your business (19:50)
- John’s simple strategy to grow a community of loyal, raving fans (26:00)
- Hiring fast, firing faster (29:45)
If you want to recession-proof your business and thrive in any area of life, go to www.uncommonlifepodcast.com and grab your free report today. I share with you the 5 key principles that have transformed and elevated my life – and they can do the same for you too if consistently applied.