A lot of people in real estate treat their business like a hobby (even successful ones).
For example, if you don’t have an LLC and a separate checking account for your business, you don’t have a business. You have a high-paying hobby.
But the truth is this is a recipe for disaster — and the longer you treat your business like a hobby, the shorter you’ll have a business and the more you’ll be stressed.
In this episode, I’m revealing simple ways you can start acting like a business so your business lasts and your stress doesn’t eat you alive.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- 3 braindead simple steps that prevents you from bankrupting your business (even if you’ve never owned a business before) (2:35)
- How an LLC can save you thousands of dollars in taxes and conditions your psyche to ace like a business (2:46)
- Why running your life and business through one checking account will put your stress on steroids and can cripple your marriage (3:15)
- The weird way treating yourself like an employee will make you a better business owner (3:40)
- Why you’ll never reinvest your money into your business (and the simple way to force yourself to) (7:44)
For wholesaling hacks like I shared in this episode, head over to http://easywholesalehacks.com and check out what’s available.
If you're ready to put the power of wholescaling to work for you, then head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/downloads to get your free “Business In A Box” downloads.
Or if you're a true action taker, ready to blow the lid off your results. You can apply now to work with our team to build the business of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible. Go to http://realestatemoneymindset.com to apply and change your life.
Do you want to become a successful wholesaler and help support the show? Then, share this with two people and go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star rating and review. We will pick one of the top five star comments and give away free swag and goodies.