The way you think about yourself has a direct impact on your success and the success of everyone around you. When you don’t show up with your “A-game” your team senses that — making it impossible to reach their peak performance.
But leaders today underestimate this power. So instead of taking time to reset and recharge, they buckle down and create more fires. This nonstop creation of problems seeps into every employee in your business and drains morale.
That’s the bad news. The good news is that this is usually an easy problem to fix.
In this episode, I’m sharing the true importance of your mental health and self-worth, its impact on everyone around you, and easy ways to recharge your batteries to become a better leader.
This episode is originally from Joe's weekly call with his teams to jump start their week on a Monday morning.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why becoming ruthlessly selfish is the only way to help other people (3:40)
- The real reason nobody on your team comes to work excited and motivated (that even more money can’t fix) (4:13)
- How something as silly-sounding as buying new golf clubs can make you a better leader (6:12)
- The “Dangling Carrot” trick that puts the universe at your beck and call so you reach your goals faster (8:14)
- How taking a daily nap makes you more productive and successful (10:02)
- The braindead simple way to become better than 95% of working Americans (15:56)
For wholesaling hacks like I shared in this episode, head over to http://easywholesalehacks.com and check out what’s available.
If you're ready to put the power of wholescaling to work for you, then head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/downloads to get your free “Business In A Box” downloads.
Or if you're a true action taker, ready to blow the lid off your results. You can apply now to work with our team to build the business of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible. Go to http://realestatemoneymindset.com to apply and change your life.
Do you want to become a successful wholesaler and help support the show? Then, share this with two people and go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star rating and review. We will pick one of the top five star comments and give away free swag and goodies.