Real estate investors with infinite to-do lists are never successful.
Because having a big to-do lists tricks you into thinking you’re being productive when you’re actually doing busy work that doesn’t move the needle for your business.
It’s an easy trap to fall into. But there’s an easy way to escape it.
In this episode, I reveal the simple thing you need to do to get your schedule in order so you can laugh your way to the bank.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The “Eat the Frog” Method that prevents your business from crashing and burning (1:20)
- The real reason you have an infinite to-do list (and why it keeps growing) (1:30)
- How to “get away” with axing 90% of your to-do list (without missing anything important) (1:41)
- The counterintuitive reason being busy will cripple your business (1:45)
- Why successful real estate investors don’t use to-do lists (3:13)
If you're ready to put the power of wholescaling to work for you, then head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/downloads to get your free “Business In A Box” downloads.
Or if you're a true action taker, ready to blow the lid off your results. You can apply now to work with our team to build the business of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible. Go to http://realestatemoneymindset.com to apply and change your life.
Do you want to become a successful wholesaler and help support the show? Then, share this with two people and go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star rating and review. We will pick one of the top five star comments and give away free swag and goodies.