There’s always a reason not to do something. Many people believe perfectionism is a virtue, but in reality, it’s a form of procrastination.
Winners show up consistently, day after day. Even on off-days they get stuff done.
In this episode, I discuss the importance of community for staying motivated, why sharing your struggles helps you win, and why repetition is a great thing for your business.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The “Bulking” strategy that makes your most difficult tasks a breeze (2:03)
- Why community can help you crush the obstacles that are blocking your way to progress (11:38)
- How the “Rule of 7” magically frees you from the pressure to be original every single time you produce content (11:54)
- The surprising way being obnoxiously repetitive makes you more creative and memorable (14:11)
- Why sharing your struggles helps you build a rabid following that would kill to work with you (18:42)
If you’re an online marketer tired of struggling, go to JaysMastermind.com and get your copy of The Billion Dollar Framework today.