Show highlights include:
- The weird way being “pessimistic” about your relationships saves you from heartbreaks and lets you have deeper friendships (4:59)
- How accepting that nothing lasts forever fills your life with deep gratitude and joy every day (5:15)
- How the “Blank Pages” mindset shift turns the sadness of missing someone into joyful excitement for the future (8:04)
- The “John Lennon Blueprint” to getting out of a rut and thrive (even in the face of adversity) (10:16)
- Three clear signs that show you it’s time to move on and stop living in the past (10:46)
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up here: https://jillallencoaching.com/just-breathe-sisterhood/
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://jillallencoaching.com/be-fit-and-fierce/ and become unstoppable with us.