In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How to help your kids overcome the overwhelming feelings of depression and anxiety in high school (2:59)
- Why you haven’t failed as a parent if your kids struggle with various mental health problems (4:14)
- The single biggest and most obvious sign your teenager is battling depression or anxiety (6:41)
- How becoming a happier parent is the first step for helping your teenagers who suffer with their mental health (12:09)
- The “Curiosity Approach” that helps your kids open up to you about their mental health without shame (12:33)
Connect with Kristen on her website: https://sites.google.com/lcsschools.net/lhsschoolsocialwork/home
Set Free: A Woman’s Guide to Clarity, Freedom, & God’s Endless Love has been officially released! You can order a copy on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Set-Free-Clarity-Freedom-Endless/dp/1664226869
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up, click on the just breathe link at jillallencoaching.com
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to the Fit & Fierce link at jillallencoaching.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.