In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The insidious way you can become addicted food (and the simple way to rewire your cravings) (2:10)
- How eating small, frequent meals throughout the day help you easily drift into a deep, restorative sleep (3:59)
- Why scrolling on social media invites energy vampires into your body that feed on your physical health (5:57)
- How cleaning eating instantly minimizes depression, anxiety, and ADHD (7:19)
- Why counting calories and dieting makes you unhealthier (and what to do instead to lose weight and keep it off) (11:21)
- How sleeping for 8 hours every day makes you more productive (especially if it seems like you’ll miss a big chunk of your day) (12:28)
- The “Pronunciation Filter” that helps you avoid eating foods that skyrocket your stress and inflammation (18:41)
If you’d like to check out Jen’s holistic health coaching services or join her 30-day plant-based transformation challenge, head over to https://rootedholistichealth.com/. You can also follow her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/jen_jenkins_health_coach/.
If you’d like a sneak peek at my soon-to-be-released book, Set Free: A Woman’s Guide to Clarity, Freedom, & God’s Endless Love, you can download the first 5 pages here: jillallencoaching.com
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up, click on the just breathe link at jillallencoaching.com
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to the Fit & Fierce link at jillallencoaching.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.