In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How “Squirrel Syndrome” disrupts your calmness and overloads you with overwhelm (and how to regain your peace) (1:56)
- Why wearing a “Mask of Perfection” drowns you in a sea of unnecessary shame and guilt (3:45)
- The insidious way social media secretly steals your sanity (4:01)
- How to prevent your chaotic schedule from swallowing you whole (5:09)
- 3 simple ways to slow down your heart and mind when you’re riddled with anxiety (9:22)
If you’d like a sneak peek at my soon-to-be-released book, Set Free: A Woman’s Guide to Clarity, Freedom, & God’s Endless Love, you can download the first 5 pages here: jillallencoaching.com
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up, click on the just breathe link at jillallencoaching.com
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to the Fit & Fierce link at jillallencoaching.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.