In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The insidious way lying to yourself amplifies your grief instead of eliminating it (7:02)
- How hiding something as controversial as an abortion poisons your heart and soul (and how God frees you from the shackles of shame) (12:20)
- Why God happily forgives your worst sins (especially if you feel unworthy of His forgiveness) (15:18)
- How sharing your deepest, darkest traumas instantly liberates you from guilt, shame, and agony (17:28)
- The powerful “Not Your Past” mindset shift which releases your suffering from your most humiliating mistakes (20:51)
If you’d like to connect more with Amy, feel free to send her a DM on her Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amyrosecarrillo/ or her Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amyrosecarrillo/.
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up here: https://befitandfierce.com/justbreath
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.