In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How one simple question reveals with crystal clear certainty if God’s calling on your life or it’s just something you want to do (6:01)
- The first step after a big disagreement with your husband that brings you closer instead of creating more division (12:49)
- The first step to strengthening your relationship with your husband — especially after a big argument (12:49)
- How simply saying “yes” to God’s calling almost magically prepares you for it (even if you’re the most unqualified person on the planet) (15:07)
- Why falling short on your plans is a gift from God that means bigger, life-altering plans are right around the corner (20:37)
- The “God goggles” method that helps you easily lead other people to Jesus (without them thinking you’re proselytizing them) (23:16)
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up here: https://befitandfierce.com/justbreath
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.