In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The “Dr. Phil-Oprah Method” for communication that lets you “get away” with giving hard, life-altering comments without making people feel unsupported (2:30)
- How to give yourself permission to feel fulfilled in your life and career (without worrying your family that you’re overworking) (4:09)
- Why being selfish is the first step to helping people all over the world (7:33)
- The “Service Mindset Shift” that effortlessly attracts more money to you (without filling you with loneliness) (9:09)
- The insidious way childhood emotions can sabotage your career (and how to fix it for good) (13:22)
- Why women are more prone to store unhealthy subconscious baggage that derails happiness (14:53)
If you’d like to learn more about how Belinda can help you improve your emotions, check out her website at http://www.belindainter.com. Or you can follow her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/unstoppablebelinda_/.
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.