One of my loyal Podcast Mogul subscribers asked to interview me for his show.
Since he asked so nicely, I said yes.
And since he called me by my proper title, I decided to share it with you.
Here's what he wrote about our interview:
In today’s “Solopreneur Secrets” interview Anthony Tilley chats with Jonathan Rivera, the King of Podcasting.
Jonathan comes from a blue collar background.
He left the rat race to pursue real estate.
He now runs a successful rental business with 4 hours a week input.
Today though, his main focus is running The Podcast Factory (podcast network & production company) where he is surrounded by some of the world’s most respected direct response marketers.
In today’s interview you will learn:
- The secret to scaling a successful business
- Podcasting isn’t __________ it’s ___________ that leads to _______
- Jonathan’s must do’s to podcasting success
- The easy to implement tactic to being productive and still spending the day with your family
- How Jonathan wasted thousands of dollars before stumbling upon the simple podcast success secret
- The simple advice email legend Ben Settle gave him that changed his mindset to email marketing
- How to turn mentors into friends & partners!
- Why it’s essential to your business development to be the stupidest person in the room
- Why Jonathan didn’t agree with Anthony about podcasting
- Why podcasting is the best way to build K___, L____ & T_____
- The thing EVERYONE has that they can use to create a great sounding podcast
- The ONE THING everyone needs to create a successful podcast
- PLUS > Our South Korean political expert “gate crasher” moment!
To listen to the interview go to https://thepodcastfactory.com/solopreneur