If you want to make sure you're not left with nothing when you retire, you've got to stop spending your savings recklessly.
What do I mean by that?
It's simple… If you keep buying things on a whim and slowly drain the money you've saved for your retirement, you're heading towards trouble.
In this episode, I explain how to defeat the habit of impulse buying. And the traps you need to avoid, as they can cost you a fortune in the long run.
Show Highlights Include:
- The worst financial mistake you can make that’ll leave you penniless after retirement (2:16)
- Are you living paycheck to paycheck? Here’s how you can break out of your poverty mindset (so that you start living a life of abundance) (5:42)
- 2 secret tips that help you grow financially even if suffer from impulse buying (9:50)
- How to make 30 to 40% more money by simply pulling your kids out of school (14:47)
- Shocking reason why putting your money into savings is costing you a fortune (and the right way to save) (16:27)
- Don’t know what to do with your money? Here’s how you can get advice from a financial advisor for FREE (19:34)
- Watch out for these 2 sneaky ways your mind convinces you to spend money on useless stuff (22:39)