Show highlights include:
- *How watching Food Network and the Cooking Channel lets you pick high performing stocks (3:24)
- Why being poor shows you to finding restaurant and retail stocks that overperform in crises (4:28)
- How trading sideways stocks increases your cash daily (even if it feels like gambling) (6:57)
- Why buying “evil” nuclear energy and fossil fuel stocks grows your portfolio (even if you have an electric car) (8:46)
- How investing in medical device stocks urges you to make money off of never using their product (13:14)
Ready to stop doing what you hate? Go to https://calendly.com/bright-tree-financial/rapid-retire-assessment-appointment?month=2021-05 and schedule your free 20 minute Rapid Retire Assessment!
You will know on a scale of 1-10 your Rapid Retire Financial Fitness! After the assessment you'll receive a free copy of my book Paying for College in the 21st Century!