When do you think is the right time to talk to a financial advisor when you’re planning to retire early?
Before you retire, right? Wrong!
Because you’ll be 10 years too late to retire by then.
If you want to retire early, you need to have a solid game plan that doesn’t involve having to live miserably and saving pennies by skipping coffee.
Michael Garry joins us in this episode to share the blueprint to retire early while saving money from taxes and advisors that want to leech off of you…
Show Highlights Include:
- 2 traits that drastically improve your relationship with your clients (You’ll get tons of word-of-mouth referrals…) (5:44)
- The “Confidence Ladder” mindset shift that supercharges your confidence by leaps and bounds (9:32)
- The worst financial mistake you can make that will likely cost you up to $900k in taxes and lost fees (and how to avoid that) (14:22)
- The common “Financial Advisor” myth that’s costing you a fortune (without you realizing it) (18:24)
- The step-by-step “Rapid Retirement” Guide that can help you retire 10 years earlier (22:04)
- The KEY piece of advice that young people in their 20s need to hear if they want to retire early (25:11)