Everybody procrastinates from time to time. Whether it’s something mundane or project much bigger, procrastination is always knocking at the door. And the key to unlocking true freedom in your life starts by developing a champion’s mindset from within.
Today, in this pilot episode of The Rise Above Podcast, you’re going to learn 3 different ways to help quickly overcome procrastination and get the results you want.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
– The 90% Law: Why most people never achieve the results they want despite working really hard (1:10)
– The affirmation that FORCES you into action (2:10)
– The Rules of Pain & Pleasure: The science behind all action (4:30)
– Why the fear of success is holding you back MORE than the fear of failure (5:40)
– How to break the ‘perfectionism-procrastination’ connection (6:00)
– The WORST habits holding you back from success (12:20)
– Motivation never lasts, so why bother? (15:40)
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that overcoming procrastination requires taking action. In the words of Sean Reichle; “Doing nothing gets you nothing.” So today, let this episode be a reminder that unless you take action, you’re better off reading fairy tales 🙂
If you want to live life on YOUR terms and spend more time doing the things you love, then head over to www.riseabovepodcast.com and download your free Freedom Formula. What are you waiting for?