The beauty of being a business owner now is that you can learn to do just about anything without ever leaving your home. There’s more information available to you than at any point in history. And while that can be extremely helpful, you may have also realized that you get so caught up in consuming information that you never do anything with it!
In this episode, Greg talks about the difference between consuming and preparing, how to identify the proper information for your current situation and how to avoid the pitfalls of endless consumption.
- Why consuming information keeps you from ever reaching your goals (4:03)
- Identifying these things is the first step to understanding how to avoid wasting your time gathering useless information (4:36)
- You must avoid this type of learning at all costs if you ever hope to succeed (5:13)
- If you find yourself making this consumption mistake, you’re destined for failure (6:24)
- Ask yourself this question to see if what you’re doing is helping or hurting your efforts (7:18)
If you want to live life on YOUR terms and spend more time doing the things you love, then head over to www.riseabovepodcast.com and download your free Freedom Formula. What are you waiting for?