As an entrepreneur, have you ever felt that there’s never enough time to get everything done? Maybe you’ve even resigned yourself to the fact that there will always be more work to do. So why do the ultra-successful seem so much more productive, despite having the same amount of time in their day?
In this episode, Greg takes a look at a few key concepts to scheduling your day like a millionaire, including the 9AM rule for becoming more productive, and the best and worst times to schedule meetings.
- Why understanding the value of your time is key to growing your career and income (3:09)
- The reason responding to urgent tasks is keeping you unproductive (3:48)
- The “9AM Rule” and how it can skyrocket your productivity (4:29)
- How “renaissance time” makes you happier and more focused (6:07)
- The #1 reason millionaires don’t have Monday meetings (10:22)
- This is the only thing you should be doing early in the week (11:54)