In this episode, Greg sits down with Dr. Jeremy Gartner, founder and CEO of Career Propulsion, to explore the power of taking control of your professional journey.
Dr. Gartner's mission? Helping leaders stand out in a cutthroat job market. He spills the secrets of using data, storytelling, and networking to ace your career game.
Get ready to be inspired as Greg and Dr. Gartner discuss the pitfalls of drifting, emphasizing the extraordinary impact of being deliberate and intentional in your journey.
Ready to supercharge your leadership journey? Listen to these inspiring insights from Dr. Gartner, Ultra Leader.
- Learn to consciously shape your career path and set intentional objectives for personal and professional growth [00:02:02]
- Proactively navigate your career instead of passively drifting from one opportunity to the next [00:04:45]
- How to set boundaries for your success and ensure that your next step aligns with your aspirations and values [00:07:35]
- How your unique experiences, objectives, and network can catapult you to the success you really want [00:09:03]
- Be the CEO of your career and take ownership of your career journey [00:11:58]
- Discover how to use your current role as a testing ground to build the skills and strengths required for career acceleration [00:16:13]
- Learn the importance of owning your unique and authentic experiences and strengths, leveraging them as valuable differentiators in your career [00:17:38]