Leading a team from afar is like trying to cook a meal without being in the kitchen. You can't just pop over and ask what's on the stove or if someone needs an extra spoon.
That's why there are two key ingredients you must know to keep your remote team's spirit flavorful and strong.
Miss out on these, and your team might feel like a pizza with only one topping.
Join us in this episode as CMO Ellen Sluder discusses these two essential ingredients that can make or break your team's culture, even in a remote work environment where face-to-face interactions are rare.
Show Highlights Include:
- Try this “Easy Transparency” hack to double work output for WFH employees within 7 days (2:37)
- Hiring remote employees? Make sure they have this one underrated trait (This guarantees they’ll get work done with minimal guidance) (3:55)
- Use this “P.P.P” structure to make sure your team always hit deadlines and constantly improves their performance (4:10)
- The key to instantly doubling, tripling or even quadrupling the productivity of your remote workers and making sure they never quit (11:12)
- How to communicate problems with your most shy & introverted remote team members so they stay on top of their performance (11:59)
- The secret to growing rapidly as an effective remote leader regardless of how scarce opportunities are (Hint: It isn’t a coaching or goal-setting guide…) (14:21)