A leader’s strive for progress is either his greatest asset or a severe liability.
The thing that tips the scale is whenever there is a disruption like the launch of ChatGPT in November 2022.
Because, every change in your environment is a challenge for your team.
And it depends on you to communicate in a way that gives them the confidence to overcome it.
Thankfully, the past shows us how capable leaders don’t just create a vision for themselves, but breathe a sense of direction into their organization.
Just like electricity, the current age of AI is the continuation of decades of progress.
So, we can use tried and tested principles from the past for optimal leadership in this new era of progress.
In today’s episode, Reggie Townsend, VP of Data Ethic Practice at SAS, shares the 3 leadership personas your team needs to thrive, how to find and test new ideas in your company, and 3 principles to create a pleasant working atmosphere.
Show highlights include:
- What the greatest data analysts know about making AI trustworthy for employees and customers (2:27)
- The “Human Algorithm” framework to keep your team focused and productive when you make uncomfortable decisions (6:17)
- How holding onto one leadership archetype may hurt your team (and what to do instead) (9:50)
- A timeless argument pro risking new ideas in a fast-moving environment (while other leaders keep spinning their wheels) (13:01)
- The three stages to establish unity in a team of diverse heritage (16:38)
To connect with Reggie Townsend, visit: