Whenever you set a massive health or business-related goal, life tries to stop you at every chance it gets.
Unfortunately, life stops most people and convinces them to quit.
Because things get hard and they think it’s easier to quit. But they don’t realize that they’re making their life much harder in the future.
You have to choose your hard. You can either have a hard life now and an easy life later. Or an easy life now and a much harder life later.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to choose the hard now, so the rest of your life will be the best of your life.
Listen to the episode now and stop quitting on your biggest dreams.
Show highlights include:
- The one dominant pattern between people who can’t shed a few pounds of stubborn fat (0:40)
- Why expecting everything to go wrong when setting life-changing goals helps you achieve them instead of quitting on your dreams (1:15)
- The “Choose Your Hard” Method for crushing your craziest goals with ease (1:41)
- The cold, hard truth about why 85% of people give up on their diets (and how to prevent quitting) (5:09)
- The insidious way giving up on your goals sabotages your self-esteem, confidence, and lowers the bar for the rest of your life (5:58)
- Why celebrating the obstacles when achieving your goals helps you conquer them and puts your life on “easy mode” (8:05)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.