Running a construction business is hard enough on its own. So many moving parts and details to look at. Then, you add accounting to the mix of complications. This leads to long nights during tax season, confusion and overwhelm.
The tax rules change every year, making it impossible to keep up. Imagine doing this all by yourself? Focusing on these small details will keep you away from your core business activities and if done incorrectly, it might even trip an IRS notice.
That’s the bad news.
The good news is that you can hire a competent CPA to take care of all of this for you. They can potentially keep you out of jail.
In this episode, Catherine Tindall of Dominion Enterprise Services, joins us to reveal how to choose the best CPA for your construction business. You’ll also discover how to potentially get back a six-figure tax credit that very few know about, before it expires.
Show highlights include:
- The “Employee retention credit” trick that gives you a potential 6 figure pay day (3:00)
- How to choose a competent CPA to avoid being audited by the IRS (14:25)
- Two specific questions to ask your CPA for maximum tax credits and more money in your pockets (15:45)
- The little-known secrets to qualify for “special tax” statuses to maximize returns (17:25)
- How to spot “Tax waste” in your construction business before filing your taxes (17:35)
- The “Strategic tax planning” technique that accelerates personal wealth building (18:50)
- 3 Biggest mistakes CPAs make when handling your tax returns (and how to spot them) (20:35)
- How to avoid kicking off “IRS notices” in your construction business that leads to a tax bill (21:15)
Interested in Executive Coaching? Contact Eric: www.constructiongenius.com/contact
Please visit Catherine Tindall at https://dominiones.com