We all want to make money as soon as possible. But your relationship with your partners can slow down this process, keeping your cashflow hostage.
Without the right mindset, architects and contractors can have a toxic relationship that leads to a “cash burning” project.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
There is a unique formula to work with your partners to make your projects run smoothly (without frustrations).
In this episode, you will discover the best way to build relationships with your internal partners, so that everyone continuously makes money.
Show highlights include:
- The “Dumb Labor” technique to master construction as an architect (4:05)
- The “BS sniff” test for identifying when someone is lying to you on the job before it costs you money (9:55)
- One key ingredient for overcoming “suspicion” with your partners and unlocking a smooth working relationship (20:35)
- Why A Players never struggle finding and closing clients (and how to use this secret even if you’re not an A Player) (27:15)
- The “informed owner” technique to avoid disasters in internal relationships (28:15)
- Why most project relationships fail right at the start (and what you can do to avoid this) (31:15)
- Two “Relationship Ingredients” that gets you reoccurring clients and more money in your pocket (32:45)
Interested in Executive Coaching? Contact Eric: www.constructiongenius.com/contact