If you want a successful business these days, it’s no longer enough to just close the sale – you’ve gotta help your customers fall in love with your business.
One thing we’ve noticed recently here at The Podcast Factory is how every man and his dog is talking about making a ‘customer-centered’ business. But when you get down to the nitty-gritty, not many are actually doing this.
Which means it’s a great opportunity for you to outshine the competition and be the Allie for your clients on their journey to becoming a hero!
If you’re ready to help your customers fall in love with you AND your business, then make sure you tune into this episode. I’m going to share with you 3 ways to make your clients love you forever PLUS the one-word secret to keeping clients for the long-run.
- What really separates the champs from the people who die chasing customers (2:50)
- The one website I try to avoid at all costs and the only thing I go on there for (4:00)
- A story about ‘snaking’ clients: A slimy poacher who tried to take my sloppy seconds (4:45)
- One word that almost guarantees to turn more customers into clients (12:00)
- How I’m able to consistently predict the future and how you can do the same to transform your business and client experience (17:30)
- Swipe & Deploy: 4 Overly simple ways we show our clients we actually give a sh* about them (21:40)
How would you like to spend more time with your family and less time in your business? Go grab yourself a copy of my Digital Daddy’s Toolkit where you’ll get my top 3 speed-influence tools to make you a trusted expert in any market. FAST. Go to www.daddysworking.com/ddt