As a business owner, you’ve seen all sorts of “experts” with rented sports cars dispense advice on how to make millions (preferably in the next few months).
You probably hate the empty promises and hyped-up claims as much as anyone. And yet, one lie in particular is so deeply ingrained in marketing that you might still believe it.
In this episode, you’ll hear Nate Kennedy bust this myth and hear the truth about how to scale to seven figures (if you use the word “funnels” a lot, consider this your wake-up call).
Show highlights include:
- Think getting sales is complicated? Here’s the two only components a good offer needs to sell itself. (1:55)
- How to never run out of content ideas and create something for your audience every single day. (12:00)
- How to quadruple your content’s reach without moving a finger (you can also automate content creation completely). (13:50)
- Why continually building funnels will drain you of your energy and money, eventually killing your business. (15:35)
- How to join the 2% of most effective marketers by focusing on less than the 98% who keep failing until they go and get a job.(20:20)
How would you like to spend more time with your family and less time in your business? Go grab yourself a copy of my Digital Daddy’s Toolkit where you’ll get my top 3 speed-influence tools to make you a trusted expert in any market. FAST. Go to www.daddysworking.com/ddt