If you’ve been listening to Daddy’s Working, you know a podcast could add tons of revenue to your business. You might see your podcast magnetizing more leads than you can handle, topping all of your previous revenue records.
It’s time to admit podcasts actually suck for getting leads. A few might trickle in here or there, but the real value of a podcast lies elsewhere.
In this episode, you’ll hear how a podcast can actually transform your business and allow you to spend more time with your kid instead of hunched over your laptop.
Show highlights include:
- According to Dean Jackson, podcasts suck for getting leads. But if you use a podcast the right way, you’ll notice this part of business become effortless. (4:20)
- If you’re not ready for a podcast, here’s how you can make money with audio without ever starting a podcast. (5:15)
- How to attract overachievers you’re excited to work with onto your email list. (8:50)
- How to directly get paid to create what most entrepreneurs would call a podcast—before you ever create a product. (12:15)
- You’ll burn thousands of dollars and waste hundreds of hours if you start a podcast while you don’t fulfill these 3 requirements. (14:25)
How would you like to spend more time with your family and less time in your business? Go grab yourself a copy of my Digital Daddy’s Toolkit where you’ll get my top 3 speed-influence tools to make you a trusted expert in any market. FAST. Go to www.daddysworking.com/ddt