The ‘Daddy’s Working’ Podcast is uniquely designed for guys who want to create a better work-life harmony to become a better Dad, Father, and Son.
Like you, the host of the show; Jonathan Rivera is an Entrepreneur in the trenches; building, growing and making it happen. He’s the guy building, running, and growing his business with a kid, spouse, family, and responsibilities. You might even be thinking ‘how’s he even spending REAL quality time with them?’
Well, it’s Jonathan's mission to show you it’s possible to build your dreams, leave a legacy for your kids while still being super-engaged with your loved ones.
In today’s episode, Jonathan takes you behind the scenes at ‘DW HQ’ and shares some of the best things he’s learned about what it actually means to spend more time with your family and less time in your business.
The Show Highlights:
– Work/Family Balance: What’s your priority ranking? (2:30)
– A ‘must-read’ personal finance book that changed my mindset around money and building wealth (7:00)
– The real estate deal that changed my entire life for the better (12:30)
– A common money lie you’ve been sold that is actually keeping you miserable and broke (13:20)
– My second chance story of being a son (14:50)
– Since when did men stop being men? (18:35)
– The (not-so) deserving ‘snowflakes’ of society (20:40)
How would you like to spend more time with your family and less time in your business? Go grab yourself a copy of my Digital Daddy’s Toolkit where you’ll get my top 3 speed-influence tools to make you a trusted expert in any market. FAST. Go to www.daddysworking.com/ddt