Improving yourself is no easy task.
You’ll have to make a lot of tough decisions like cutting ties with your former friends.
But there’s a certain “shortcut” most successful people take to become wildly successful in less time than they would’ve thought.
In today’s episode, Nick Bradley is back to talk about this “shortcut” to success as well as how to handle making tough decisions without regret.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why the only way to give more is to become ruthlessly selfish (0:37)
- How you’re deliberately sabotaging your success without even realizing it (2:11)
- How to “dump” your friends who aren’t supporting your growth without hurting their feelings (5:34)
- Why your biggest weaknesses will catapult you into your biggest accomplishments (9:52)
- How to “hack” the universe to create your own luck out of thin air (11:18)
- The single most important question to ask yourself to reach all of your goals with ease (12:22)
- The trick for manifesting more energy — especially if you’re always exhausted (19:34)
To find everything Nick is involved in, head over to https://NickCBradley.com. And don’t forget to check out his Scale Up Your Business Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts at.
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.
Tag me @Riverathan on Instagram and tell me what you learned from this episode.