My friend and mentor Mark Evans recently challenged me to write a letter to myself 20 years ago.
Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more power and clarity than writing this letter — not only for my own life, but for my son’s life.
And in today’s episode, I want to share my story with you and challenge you to write a letter to yourself 20 years ago — so your children can avoid all of your mistakes and achieve massive success.
Show Highlights Include:
- The single most important thing you can do today to set your kids up for success (1:00)
- The #1 quickest way to throw your entire future down the drain (3:30)
- Want to change your life? Here’s the unlikely place you need to start… (4:21)
- How something as silly as making your bed has a profound impact on your success (4:37)
- Here’s the only thing you need to do to attract an endless amount of money (5:35)
- Make every decision based on these four F-words and you’ll have everything you’ve ever dreamed of (6:16)
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.
I want to read your letters to yourself 20 years ago! Share your letter with me on Instagram at @Riverathan.