It’s not easy balancing all of life’s challenges – from growing your business to parenting your kids and everything in between.
Especially when you don’t know what you’re doing and have nobody to turn to for advice.
Today, I’m joined by Nick Nanton – Nick is my “North Star” for parenting and today he’s breaking down how to be a good parent when you have a business and a million other things to focus on.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why disciplining your kids the wrong way could backfire on you (5:00)
- How overmanaging your schedule can make you less productive (7:11)
- How to have your kids happily doing homework every night without your help (13:06)
- The stupid-obvious difference between super successful people and people living plain, ordinary lives (14:11)
- A sneaky question to ask your clients that will make it easier to deliver something they love (15:10)
- The little known trick to becoming prolific (that barely anyone uses) (18:01)
- How some popular video games help human traffickers (24:12)
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.