How is it that some people accomplish so much while others accomplish so little in the same amount of time?
There’s a cheat code for success, but only the uber successful know about it and use it.
Today, I’m talking to Nick Nanton – an 11-time Emmy-award winning director, producer, and best-selling author about what his cheat code for life is.
Show Highlights Include:
- An 11-time Emmy-award winning and best-selling author’s secret to success (1:32)
- How one “sample-sized” interaction with Matchbox 20’s agent inspired Nick’s entire career direction (8:06)
- How to use your shortcomings as a tactical advantage (10:02)
- How you can have people praising you (even if you don’t deserve it) (10:50)
- Why you should have expensive hobbies – especially if you’re broke (13:10)
- Walt Disney’s simple 9-word “spell” that hypnotizes you into action (13:55)
- The simple, yet profound secret to productivity (14:56)
- The human “glitch” that stops us from doing the simplest of tasks (15:01)
- The surprising subconscious secret about what your fears reveal about you (15:40)
- A sneaky little mental “quirk” that helps you find opportunity in any situation (20:56)
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.