It’s easy to sabotage yourself after you fail.
But the most successful people know the secret that not only prevents them from self-destructing, but also helps them use their failures as a springboard to success.
Today, I’m sharing those secrets with you.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why lying to yourself is dangerous – especially when nobody would find out (1:21)
- The stupid-obvious secret for not becoming a blundering loser after you’ve failed (3:04)
- The “F-word” that separates the players from the posers (4:29)
- How failing can give you an upper hand (6:17)
- How your routines are setting you up for failure (6:25)
- The “psychological defect” that makes it easier to fail as you improve at something (6:59)
- The #1 biggest mistake everyone makes as they get better at a particular skill (7:15)
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.