If you want to know what it really takes to become a successful Entrepreneur, then you are in for a treat today.
Joe Evangelisti is a fellow real estate investor, all-round genuine dude, AND podcaster.
You’ve probably heard the quote about ‘how you do anything is how you do everything,’ right? Well, Joe is living, breathing proof of how he’s used this quote to pave his entire life.
On today’s show, Joe shares his insights into team building, wealth building, creating your own opportunities, and looking after yourself as an Entrepreneur.
Show Highlights Include:
- What it really takes to become a successful Entrepreneur (4:40)
- Why every business owner needs an exit strategy (8:45)
- How to leverage other people’s hard work to grow your business (9:25)
- The online ‘gurus’ you don’t want to listen to (10:00)
- Performance Tip: Developing a strong work ethic (13:20)
- The one phrase that completely transformed Joe’s life (13:30)
- Rituals & Recharging: How Joe ‘springboards himself into having a great day (17:30)
Resources mentioned in today’s show: