In this episode, special guest Bob Holdsworth shares with you how to get out of the time-for-money trap, how he retains clients (some for nearly 30 years!), and the very thing that you actually need help with to grow your business to the next level.
Get ready for some more straight-talking advice – as well as some strategically placed kicks in the ass – from someone who’s been in your shoes to help you get unstuck and back on track to creating your version of success.
Show Highlights Include:
- When taking a job pay cut can actually be worth it (0:40)
- How to keep clients coming back to you, year after year, without the kickback or price resistance (4:15)
- Bob’s love for consulting, and why it’s not a broken business model (10:10)
- The most common – and sometimes most costly – mistake consultants make (12:10)
- An impactful business lesson Entrepreneurs often learn the hard way (13:15)
- Doing Business On Your Terms: What it means and how you can do it (20:45)
Find Out More & Connect with Bob Over On His LinkedIn Page Here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobholdsworth