While sexual attractiveness is important for a healthy relationship, most men overvalue how important it is. This, as a result, makes them more likely to sabotage their relationships.
Because it directly violates the one “trump card” for sexual attractiveness to women. Women have a sixth sense at identifying whether you have this “trump card” or not—and caring too much about your sexual attractiveness is a tell-tale sign you don’t have it.
Well, first you must realize that sexual attractiveness is not the end-all-be-all. In fact, it’s not even at the top of the list of ingredients that make a healthy relationship. Then, you need to listen to this episode, where I reveal what this “trump card” is, and how you can cultivate it if you don’t have it already.
Want to not only become more attractive to women, but improve your chances of succeeding in a healthy, long-term relationship?
Show Highlights Include:
- Why sexual attractiveness isn’t even at the top of the list of factors that build successful, long-term relationships (2:51)
- The weird way your sexual attractiveness can hinder the success of a long-term relationship (3:21)
- How developing your emotional maturity will do more for your relationships with women than getting a 6-pack (9:21)
- The single most attractive quality that women crave in men (10:08)
- The 3 most important books to read to obliterate your neediness (11:45)
- The 5 most common ways men practice neediness (and how eliminating these behaviors instantly boosts your attractiveness) (14:44)
- How leaking neediness in your personality prevents you from being attractive to women (even if you’re fit, wealthy, and handsome) (17:010
- Why thousands of years of evolution prove that women find THIS more attractive than material possessions (28:06)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Emotional Mastery is David Tian's step-by-step system to transform, regulate, and control your emotions… so that you can master yourself, your interactions with others, and your relationships… and live a life worth living. Learn more here: