Socially awkward guys don’t get girls, that’s the cold, hard truth. But hiding your social awkwardness and anxiety isn’t the answer either. When you repress, exile, and cut out your social anxiety in order to feel good about yourself, you force it further into your subconscious.
And when you cram it into the depths of your brain? it’s still active, and it’s still there sabotaging your success, but now you’re no longer aware of it.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
You can leverage your social anxiety and awkwardness to meet and date women in your life. You just need to know how to tap into it. And in today's episode, David reveals a few strange and unique ways to free yourself from crippling shyness.
Show Highlights Include:
- The weird way shouting from the peak of a mountain you’re a nerdy comic book fan frees yourself from crippling shyness and debilitating social anxiety (1:55)
- How following the “normal solution” to inner conflict pollutes your subconscious with negative thoughts that sabotage your ability to have a loving relationship (2:34)
- Unable to find fulfillment? Here’s how to unlock the subconscious, repressed parts of your brain (and discover how to let go of the things you can’t change) (3:36)
- The outdated, and backward idea that “ego is the enemy” (and how to never rely on stress, anxiety, pressure, and deadlines in order to get things done ever again) (5:29)
- How proudly displaying your superiority complex magnetizes unconditional love, approval, and security in your self-worth (17:58)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: